Ethical. Experienced. Strong.
Kevin Felder has served Dallas for over 30 years fighting for voter and worker rights, against pollution and in the best interests of the people without compromise.
- Supporting Police & Fire Department with starting pay of $60,000 annually.
- Building housing and bringing jobs.
- Improving Safety- closed code violation and crime ridden hot spot at car wash.
- Preventing more pollution in Joppee.
- Preventing Trinity River Toll Road and the environmental damage it threatened.
Building an Economic Engine at Fair Park
$50 Million in renovations:
- African American Museum $2 Million
- Hall of State $14.4 Million
- Music Hall $4.3 Million
- Texas Discovery Garden $300k
- Food & Fiber Building $ 1.5 Million
- Coliseum $ 9.5 Million
- Tower Building $ 3.5 Million
- Centennial Building $ 4.4 Million
- Pan American Arena $ 3.4 Million
- Science Place 1 Phase 1 $ 5.1 Million
- Aquarium Annex $ 600k
- Magnolia Lounge $ 900k
Volunteer just 2-4 hours and help get the word out. Every vote counts!